Welcome to b2match!
Platform to manage B2B Meetings for Buyers and Exhibitors
SANA is Italy's leading Fair for the organic and natural market.
Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2018, SANA is the centre point in Italy for the main companies producing, distributing and selling organic and natural products. The expanding organic food sector hosts representatives of the whole production chain. The natural and organic personal care section showcases the excellence in green cosmetics and wellbeing; while proposals and solutions for a sustainable life can be found in the green lifestyle sector.
SANA is an event by BolognaFiere, hosted in the capital city of good food, which will itself host some collateral events about organic and natural food, thus offering an all-round experience to all participants. These and more are the reasons that made SANA an ongoing and successful event. Last year it attracted 920 exhibiting companies from all over the world, over 47.000 visitors and more than 2500 B2B with buyers from 30 countries were hosted.
Main trade categories
- Organic Food
- Food Products
- Machines, equipment and packaging for natural products – equipment for agriculture
- Services for organic food
- Natural and organic personal care
- Officinal plants and derivates
- Natural dietetic products, supplements and special foods
- Personal care products and equipment
Reasons to participate
- To reach new international markets
- To uncover new business opportunities
- To promote your company profile with a specific offer or request
- To make the most of your SANA visit/exhibition with a personalized 20 minutes-meetings-agenda
- To get support and follow-up after the start of the meetings
The International Buyers Programme is aimed at matching SANA’s exhibitors with important buyers, trend-setters and decision makers, to create a wide and fruitful business network for the organic and natural products market.
How does the Matchmaking work?
- Participants can request pre-arranged one-on-one meetings according to their co-operation interests
- This way, you can make better use of your time at the exhibition
Where are the meetings managed?
All the meetings will take place in our dedicated International Buyers Lounge, with dedicated services and facilities and the aid of linguistic assistance when needed.